Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Makes me cry...

Here is Miss Neelah sitting up by herself. Granted, about 3 seconds after this was snapped, she fell over but it was a great effort!

This video is of Finn singing Do As I'm Doing. He learned it in Nursery last Sunday. When I called home to chat, he got on the phone and sang it to me. It made me cry!! I am so proud of my little boy! He learns SO QUICKLY and is so smart! I love that he is learning so much in Nursery. He comes home each week and the Nursery sisters tell us that he is getting better and better each week. For a while there, he would play too rough with the other kids. It didn't help that our church block is right during naptime. Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this video as much as I did. Check out Neelah doing her best to sit up by herself! She is growing up WAY TOO FAST!! 6 months old already!

3 comments:

MommyRohner said...

SO CUTE!

Michael and Brinn said...

I dito Sis. Rohner. What little cuties. I love the video.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

That is about the most adorable thing ever!!!!! He is so cute Heather.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.