Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Check out my underwear!!

Today I was on the phone with Brinn and it was quiet. Not good. I called out to Finn to find out where he was and he says, I'm going POTTY! Yipeee, he went in there all by himself and did his thing. I love it!! But the newest development is that he can put his underwear and shorts back on by himself. He came out of the bathroom looking like this. Now you can't really tell that his shorts are on backwards but here he is showing you "Diego" in front. We have a longstanding argument in this house about how Diego goes on his BUM! He wants to be able to see Diego and not just the Jaguar's that are on the front. Needless to say, it took me 10 mins of arguing to get him to put his underpants and shorts on right.
How cute are the thigh rolls!! Since Finn was showing off his underwear, I didn't want Neelah to be jealous and since she sucks on her dress all day long, it was a perfect shot. I love the quilt here that Jen made for Neelah! Neelah loves to look at the colors and tries to pick up the polka dots.

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.