Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Stealer...

So I stole the Personality test below from Mandy. It's quick and fun and fits me to a "T"!!! How do these things work so well? Horiscopes, not so much but this...Hits the nail right on the head. Especially the last line, I am not bossy, inappropriate or loud! I am trusting, idealistic and expressive! It's funny how today and for the last few weeks, I have thought that I was those first things. Through some soul searching I have realized that this is just me. You can take it or leave it. I make no false pretenses :) It was nice to have this say that although others may see me as one thing, I know that I am something else, something BETTER! Take yours and let me know if the same happens for you.

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.