Sunday, September 16, 2007

Another day older...

This pic was taken today, the day after my bday bash! Unfortunately, there are no real photo's of the party since I wasn't about to document my own party. I am always the one behind the camera and when I don't take pictures, they don't really get taken. However, I am wearing the new necklace and earrings that the Watson's gave me, LOVE THEM! And the party was a hit. We had food and best of all, CARROT cake!! Just a chill night with the fam! What better way to start off my last year in my 20's! Finn told me all day long that it was my birthday party. He even carried around the candles for the cake for like 2 hours asking when it would be time to put them on the cake. He was more excited about the cake than even I was, and did I mention it was CARROT CAKE??? (my favorite!)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I am so happy to hear that your party was so fun! Sorry we couldn't make it! Here's to September birthdays!

Michael and Brinn said...

Man! You sure look better than you did at 12. Your bangs were much much bigger then. J/k You are a babe. Another year older, means friends for even longer. Love you!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.