Wednesday, September 05, 2007

So thankful!

There are many things that I am thankful for today. But right now I am thankful for a few specific things. I am thankful that both my kids are napping (well, as I type I can hear Finn singing to himself). But looking back through my blog over the past year, I am truly greatful for my freinds. I have the best friends! It makes me want to cry when I think of you guys who are so loyal, loving and understanding. I guess after taking that personality test, it really got me thinking about the kind of friend that I am. I really strive to be loyal, loving and understanding and so I am so blessed to have freinds that have those charecteristics.

I have really been blessed in my life with the people I have met. In good times, and bad. In Utah and Hawaii. In elementary and in motherhood. The people who read this make up that list and I am so grateful to have you in my life. It is just so good to be accepted for who we are! I am so glad to know how important that is so that I can teach it to my children. This is a little on the cheesy side for a blog entry, but since this seconds as my journal (or the closest thing to one) I had to express my gratitude!

Love you guys!!

1 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

Ahh- I love you Feather. You are one of the most loyal and giving people I know. You are a true friend.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.