Saturday, September 08, 2007

LAGOON DAY!!

Today was Lagoon day for Questar (my mom's work). We decided that Eric shouldn't have all the fun so we went, just Finn and the girls! It was a great day, not too hot, not too crowded. We used to go to this Lagoon Day all the time when we were growing up but I can honestly say that I hadn't been for like over 10 years. They have really added some fun stuff, esp for the kiddies! The above pic is of Neelah and I waiting for Finn and Ya-Ya to finish their ride.
Only, Finn didn't even get on...This is Finn leaving the boat ride without even riding. He got in the boat and then realized that Ya-Ya wasn't getting in too and decided it was not for him. There went 25 min waiting in line in the sun! I was a little worried that this was foreshadowing for the rest of the day.
But alas, here we are riding Puff the magic dragon! This above shot was before the ride started and the one below...
is the action shot. I can't tell what he thinks but after getting off the ride he said he loved it! ??? Do you think the kid behind Finn is enjoying himself?
From the look on Finn's face, this was OBVIOUSLY the best part of the day. THE TRAIN RIDE!! He was so giddy to go on the train and loved every second of the 4 min ride. It made me sad to see the animals and their cages. So not anything like their natural habitats.
These next pics were actually of the beginning of the day. Questar puts on lots of fun games for the family. Here is Finn catching a ducky...and then he got a prize!
There was cookie decorating and Finn promptly spilled his sprinkles on the ground. I was generous enough to give him mine.
Enjoying his masterpiece...
And waiting his turn for yet another ride...the mini Tidal Wave. Very fun!
Watching this one made me a little ill. When did I get so squeamish?

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.