Saturday, September 01, 2007

Can't be outdone...

I know I am so bad about blogging lately, I know this. I feel way out done by my friends (all except Brinn who hasn't updated her blog since mom's day). Even Lissa who is new to having a blog has outdone me! I just thought that I would give a little update even without pictures.

I don't think I mentioned it but I am a working woman these days! I got hired on at LDS Hospital as a Unit Secretary on the floor that I used to work on before my marriage days. I love it! About half of the employees there are from 4 years ago so I know some friendly faces. I work 3 days a week from 3pm-11pm. It has beeen AMAZINGLY fulfilling for me and I appreciate my kiddies so much when I get home. I even go gaze at Neelah while she sleeps. I can't do this with Finn because he is such a light sleeper, that if I walked in his head would pop up and he would say "hi Mommy!"

Lets see, other news.... FINN IS POTTY TRAINED!!!! I am liberated!! One day, he just decided it was a good time. We went out and bought a bunch of underwear including Thomas the Tank, Cars and Go Diego Go. Only once in 7 days has he had an accident and that time he came to me exclaiming that "poop was coming out!!" We ran into the bathroom and sure enough, he didn't make it there fast enough but then he sat down and finished his business. How proud am I?

1 comments:

Lissa said...

Don't feel out done! You gotta remember I am still new to the blogging world, so it is still so fresh in my mind! I am sure I will back off in a few months.

Oh and congrats on the potty training-that's exciting!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.