Tuesday, October 09, 2007

ITS MY PARTY!!

Finn came down Sunday morning to wake Eric and I up. He promptly reminded us that it was his birthday and that he was 3 YEARS OLD! We had a little birthday breakfast celebration complete with smiley face pancakes (thanks Ya Ya) and party hats. We are so proud of our little boy! He is so smart and funny and (mostly) sweet! I love that I can ask for a kiss and without argument, I get one! I know that I shouldn't expect that to last from my little boy but I will cherish it for as long as I can get it!
Here we are with our Thomas Tank Engine Conductor hats! A birthday party isn't a party without HATS!!
Do you think my son has a Thomas obsession?
We couldn't leave Neelah out of the party hat fun, now could we? She was a great sport about wearing the hat. We love that she sits in her little chair and can join us at the table these days.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

The Thomas hats are way too cute, especially on you and Eric. Happy Birthday to Eric and Finn!

Lissa said...

Look how cute your little "conductor" family is! I love that picture:)

Michael and Brinn said...

You make a very cute family.

monkeybut said...

hi heather she sure has grown since i saw her last. wow time sure does fly by. dont worry eric will be ok. ill pray alot for him and his adorable family. jim was in afganistan for almost 1 yr. and let me tell ya it wasnt easy but we get threw it. and with your big heart u will to. honest.at times you will think u wont but u do k! if u need someone to talk to just call me 801-259-1411 it helps but keep ur head up high and smile k. if i can do it so can u. and congrats on the new little one. love u lots just me aunt joan

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.