Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Spiderman Birthday!

Here is my little Spiderman! Too bad he can't see out of the eye holes! I got a Spiderman theme in lou of the Halloween season and as soon as I opened the box with all the party stuff, Finn whined that he wanted THOMAS! Figures.
Gabe, Keaton, Finn, Felicity, Reagan and Averie
At first Finn was way freaked out about these things but then he caught on. People were asking me why they didn't make any noise, DUH! I am not stupid people, 10 kids running around with bazooka sounding things? Why would I purposefully give myself a migrane?!

And the Pinata! Good thing Camden brought his bat, otherwise we might have had to use a broom. I didn't think that far in advance. Apparently, Cam doesn't go anywhere without his bat. He was very kind to give everyone a turn although he really was the pro at hitting the Spiderman bust. The kid is a natural. Finn kept swinging like he was golfing, what does that say about his future as a baseball player?

1 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

That's neat that you paid tribute to your dead mexican grandfather with the piniata. That's one way to bring the dead back. Looks like a fun party. Good job!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.