Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Copy Cat

So Brittany just published a post about 5 quirks she has. I LOVED IT! It made me laugh out loud. I have decided that I will do the same even though most of those who read my blog already know these things about me.
1. Just like a child needs his pacifier or blanky for comfort, I need my DRINK. Normally, my drink is Coke but not always. When I was pregnant with my kids, Coke was the nastiest tasting thing ever so I found alternatives. My DRINK has to have ice and I prefer a straw. I get mad at Eric when he drinks from my drink even though I almost always waste half of whatever it is I have in my cup. I don't want to drink it all, I just need to know it is there if I WANTED to drink it!

2. I eat chocolate in bed before falling asleep. I usually have some sort of treat in my nightstand and I know that some of you are freaking out about not having my teeth squeaky clean before going to bed but I am just being real here. My mom eats (and always has since I can remember) potato chips before falling asleep. Like mother like daughter. I wonder what Neelah will choose as her pre-bedtime snack.

3. I never listen to my voice mail. Usually there are at least 6 messages from 3 days prior before I listen.

4. Just before falling asleep, when I am really tired, I get a little giddy. I think this really freaked Eric out when we were first married. I giggle at the lamest things and want to wrestle or tickle him. It always used to happen at sleepovers with my friends and now it's all Eric.

5. I am a sucker for Grey's Anatomy. Even though this show is NOTHING like a real hospital, I love it. It kills me when I see the "interns" give suppositories or take blood. Like that EVER happens in real life. Nurses do all the work, are they kidding me?!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the list. I think it is so funny to know those things about people. And I too love Grey's Anatomy. It is my guilty pleasure that I just look forward to every week!

Michael and Brinn said...

Man you've got way more quirks than that. Keep going. Just kidding.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.