Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Goofing off and getting SMART!!

Finn found this had the other day, it was one that I made last winter. It is really quite hideous but he won't stop wearing it. Here he was just out of the bath and ran into his room to get some clean undies. He dug this out of the drawer as well and came running out to model it for us. He looks like an Elf in underwear.
Now he is trying to show us how convincing he would be at robbing a bank

This is the best picture of ALL!! Finn actually wrote this ALL BY HIMSELF!! He is 3 people! THREE!! I know I am not sounding humble at all right now but I need to brag for just on min! I am going to try to teach him how to write his last name now and maybe even "mom" or "dad". Maybe "mom" first though. :) I AM SO PROUD!!

1 comments:

Lissa said...

Finn is crackin' me up in that hat and his undies!!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.