Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Introducing the Biter Biscuit's

I decided that Neelah is ready for some finger food. Although the box said that the kid should be able to hold themselves up on their knees. Well, Neelah can't do that yet, but she is getting dang good at sitting up by herself! So anyway, I got these and she went right to town! This picture is pretty early in the game....
It took her a little bit to realize that the entire cookie didn't fit in her mouth
LOVING THE COOKIE!!
And this picture doesn't really do justice to the mess that she was. What was I thinking leaving her shirt on? It was really awesome simply because it kept her occupied for at least 25 min. I had time to unload the dishwasher, start dinner and then re-load the dishwasher. It was a win-win for both of us!

3 comments:

Lissa said...

She is sooo dang cute! Have you always had her ears pierced and I never noticed? How cute is that?!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I HATE those biter biscuits..who knew such a little piece of food could yield such a freaking mess!!!! No one let me on that so I gave my son one on the floor and I had quite the mess to pick up!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.