Sunday, December 28, 2008

Change in venue...


For those of you who don't already know, our plans have changed. Instead of going to Hawaii, we will be moving to Maryland. This makes Eric sad because it means less time in the ocean spearfishing but it is good news for me since it makes coming home just that much easier. We don't know where we will live yet. Somewhere close to Columbia so that Eric doesn't spend eons traveling each day. Any suggestions for a cute suburbian neighborhood? I know that some of you will be disappointed as well since you won't be able to visit us in the tropics but you are still welcome to visit, just come to see the capitol of our nation instead!

4 comments:

Katie said...

That's exciting Heather! I don't know if you'll be driving across country on I-80 for a while, but if you are, we live just off I-80 in Iowa City and have an extra bedroom in our basement where you could all crash one night if you need to. Just let me know.

The Powells said...

i meant to ask you this on sunday...my mom was telling me this. so happy for you guys. cant wait to talk you about this more

Rob and Jenn said...

That's exciting! I LOVE the East (I was born there!) My Grandpa married a nice lady from Maryland thanks to the online dating service! If you want me to ask her about nice places I'd be happy to. Good luck, when do you move???

Lombardo Family said...

Wow Heath, that is awesome! When are you moving??? I have friends back there and they love it! Carlee (my sister) is there with her husband in dental school. Well, she lives in Pensylvania, but close enough. Excited for you guys.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.