Monday, December 01, 2008

Holiday Beginnings


Today, being the last day that Eric was in town, we decided to try to get a shot for our family Christmas Card. Thanks so much to Amy who was my very own personal shopper for the shoot, coordinating all the different outfits. And thanks to Melissa who came over last minuet with her super new, super NICE camera. These are some of the cute shots that didn't make it to winner but that just were too cute to file away and never be seen. Most of them included Neelah since she was the one who was thrilled to have her picture taken.

Love those freckles on my little Finners!



I wish I could duplicate the gene that gave her these eyes and somehow mutate it to my own face.



Savvy was feeling a bit under the weather today. She has caught the cold that I had last week. Poor thing. But her chubby cheeks will always be DARLING!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute! Your hair is such a pretty color, and I love Neelah's dress!

The Powells said...

those are such cute pics...i love them all!!

Lissa said...

Uh...adorable! You need to blow that picture up of Neelah sitting by the tree looking up, with a present behind her. Super cute!

And what's with you and that fun black necklace? since when are moms allowed to wear a necklace?

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.