Friday, December 26, 2008

feel the love

Have you all taken the Love Language test? If you haven't, you need to. Go HERE to take the 30 second, readers digest version. Anyhow. I am an even split between "Acts of Service" and "Gifts". In other words, I am bi-lingual. I am most likely to show my love an appreciation to you by giving you a gift or doing something for you. These are also the ways I need to be shown appreciation.

My favorite part of the Christmas Season is getting cards in the mail. I LOVE IT!! There is something about mail that gives me the hugest warm and fuzzy feeling. Not only is it a "gift" but it is an "act of service" since it takes time to write it out and send it in the post. Here are all of the cards we got this holiday season. Can you find yours?

I have to say that Mandy's made me laugh the hardest with Sara's coming in a close second. Who doesn't laugh at a doggie wearing a Santa hat? Warren's was probley the most heartfelt and I loved getting a card from my Dad.

Thank you everyone who thought of us. It made my month of December THAT MUCH BETTER!!

2 comments:

Lombardo Family said...

Sorry for not sending out Christmas cards Heath. Now I really feel bad. I will for sure next year, so please keep in touch once you move. Speaking of which, when is the big day? Isn't it close?

The Powells said...

i see mine, i see mine!!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.