Friday, January 09, 2009

2 moms, 6 kids


Brinn was here visiting on her last few days of xmas vacation before she went back to Kentucky. I LOVED having her and her kiddies here with me but it DID get a little CRAZY! Above is the shot of all of the kids in the car. From back to front: Neelah, Brooklyn, Finn. 2nd row: Kabren, Brielle, and Savvy. Brinn and me in the front. Imagine for one second what it looked like for us to pile out of the van. Seriously.


Here are Brinn and I with our two babies at the annual Brewer Xmas Party. It has been years since I have attended and I loved to see everyone! Savvy and Kabe are 2 weeks apart in age but Savvy definately has the weight advantage over Kabe. Makes sense, its the same for the moms too.

Here is Brielle, Derek (Brinns brother), Brookie and Finn.


0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.