Friday, January 09, 2009

In a diaper box



Yesterday while I was cleaning the house, Finn and Neelah spent an hour + with a diaper box. What is it with kids and boxes? First they climbed in and played and then when it broke, they had the brilliant idea to make a house. I love it when they play together.

This morning after Finn crawled in bed with me he told me that "Mom, you are the best mom I ever had". He drives me nuts with all the talking that he does ALL DAY LONG but when he says things like this, it makes up for it and then some. I love my kids!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Aren't you glad you bought them christmas presents and they play with a box? I am going to get L a box next year!!

Vicki said...

Bryces favorite toy is a house we made out of a fridge box. My husband wont let me throw it away. Kids are funny! Thx for letting me check out ur blog I LOVE seeing what my old friends are up to. Your have a beautiful family. Your are so blessed!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.