Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Saturday Activities

I love Saturday's for many reasons. Mentally they are a "break" from the hard work. More recently it is because my mom is home on the weekends to help out. Sunday's aren't in the same catagory since getting ready for church and sitting through Sacrament meeting with 3 kids isn't the easiest thing.

This last Saturday we made a trip to Costco. Love Costco. Finn saw the McQueen bed and FLIPPED. He laughed hysterically for about 30 seconds and then SCREAMED at the top of his lungs for me to "LOOK AT THIS COOL BED!!" Everyone in the back half of Costco heard just how excited he was about this bed.

Unfortunately for him, the bank account didn't support his wishes. I am in the market for some bunk beds though. I really want the Pottery Barn bunk beds but am not ready to drop a grand on them. Eric doesn't make that much money...YET. ( as I type this he is telling me about how he wants to start his own company).

After our trip to Costco, we ate at Cafe Rio. YUM. Neelah went to town on Ya-Ya's salad. She was LOVING the dressing and let me tell you, the dressing the other night had a little kick to it! She was licking the dressing off her fingers and picking through the salad to find every last tomato. Go Girl. Whatever makes you happy.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Finn....that bed IS the coolest!! I want one too!! Maybe costco will let you sleep there for a while?

The Powells said...

jake died over that bed too...its super cute! so now i need to go to cafe rio, yum!!!

Joanie said...

She is the cutest! Go Neelah! It took me years and years to like tomatoes! lol.

That is an awesome bed, for sure. John would have flipped out over it, too. I don't even want to know how much that cost.

Lissa said...

I hate that darn bank account. I am having the same problem with mine, maybe there is some sort of glitch because I swear I'm rich. I will have to have a talk with them cause Finn really needs that awesome bed to go with those adorable bunk beds. The more the merrier, eh?

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.