Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas in January

Merry Christmas Everyone. I know, it has been 3 weeks since the actual holiday but I am just now getting this posted. I wouldn't post except for the fact that one of my New Years Resolutions is to take my blog and have it bound in a hard back book for journaling purposes. I couldn't just leave out Christmas 2008!! So here it is, a little late but here nonetheless.

Neelah got a doll stroller which is played with everyday...even if it is raced around the basement by Finn and not pushing a dolly like it was meant to be. Sometimes Neelah gets to play with it if Finn has something more interesting to do.
Finn picked out Eric's present himself...a Spiderman bat and ball. Nice, don't you think? Just what Eric always wanted.
Neelah got a princess wig which she would have nothing to do with. Eric modeled it for us.
She did totally enjoy her jewelry collection. She will periodically walk around the house with her Dora Purse on her shoulder, her sunglasses and jewelry on and her phone to her ear. I have GOT to get a picture of that.
This was my Christmas gift from Eric. Love love love it!!
Here is Finn explaining to Eric what his present is.
Christmas was a little anti-climactic for Savvy this year. She did get a few toys and outfits but mostly enjoyed watching the chaos that was Finn and Neelah on Christmas morning.
This was the main present for Neelah. Now she and Finn don't have to fight over my old rocking chair.
New Christmas Jammies and slippers. Finn calls these his "speedy shoes" and had been asking for them since before Thanksgiving.
This is classic of my kids. Neelah bringing on the DRAMA, Savvy watching the DRAMA and Finn in his own world, enjoying himself. It was a great Holiday Season!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Heather, the santa pic with the kids is the best ever! I laughed so hard. I am still giggling just thinking about it:)

The Powells said...

what a great christmas....love the wig!!! and love your ring and earings, nice job eric!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.