Monday, October 20, 2008

Accident prone

I have discovered that Neelah is accident prone. Yesterday she took a flying leap off the trampoline (not my tramp). She seriously relocated one of her bottom teeth. It is still in her mouth, albeit not in the same spot it was before she just RAN off the tramp. So after we got the bleeding stopped she seemed to be fine, at least not in much pain.

Skip to tonight.

She crawled up to the table (she climbs where ever she feels the need, I can't stop her), and is playing nicely by herself while I make dinner. Then just as I am about to set the table, she falls off the chair while trying to get down. She seriously bit straight through her tongue folks.

More blood. More crying. More pain.

Poor girl! She has her first dentist appointment tomorrow and I am expecting more drama. How they are going to get her to open her mouth, I don't know. It should be interesting.

These pictures are from tonight. She has bananna squash and blood all over her shirt.

So last night after the first incident we distracted Neelah with books. But she wanted to read Grandpa's deer hunting magazine instead. I thought that it made for a good picture for Eric since he is missing out on hunting season this year.

1 comments:

The Powells said...

good luck at the dentist today

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.