Tuesday, October 28, 2008

3rd child syndrome

I feel pretty crappy about the fact that I haven't even begun a baby book for Savvy. Finn has this entire scrapbook of the first year of his life, Neelah has a scrapbook that is in the process of being completed (for her first year) and Savvy has nothing...well, nothing more than this blog.
Today I am thankful for this quiet moment where Savvy and I had together. I am still trying to get her to giggle on a regular basis. Finn was at school, Neelah was asleep and Savvy and I bonded. Now she is also asleep and I plan on finishing my book.

3 comments:

The Powells said...

she is so sweet!!!

Chance, Kara and Price said...

Hey, it happens. My baby sister doesn't have much of a baby book either and she turned out fine. You'll find the time someday. That picture of the two of you is precious!

Michael and Brinn said...

I love these pictures

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.