Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Reliving the past


Yes folks, these ARE my actual ankles. For the last few weeks I have been telling my friends that I am going to dig up pictures of my feet when I was prego with Finn. Just to show them how bad it could get...don't really need to anymore, I have exhibit A right here. I think that these are pretty much the same as when I was prego with Finn. At this point, I don't know if they can get any worse. Maybe I am jinxing myself by saying that but oh well.

Tomorrow's project: trying to find some shoes that I can wear...seriously!

5 comments:

The Powells said...

o heather...kick those feet up and your almost there!! you look beautiful

Lombardo Family said...

Ouch! You need a foot rub! I know just how you feel. Thank goodness our bodies some how revert back to somewhat normal. Good luck!

Jessie said...

oh wow, heather! that is bad! but as long as your blood pressure is in check, all is well.

i agree....drink some water and kick up the feet!

Brittany said...

I know just how you feel, if that makes you feel any better!

Lissa said...

OH! Looking at those pictures bring back such painful memories! I'm sorry, hang in there!!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.