Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Day Has Come!!

No, not THAT day! I am still pregnant, I am sorry to say. However, the day I am referring to is the day that Eric and I bought our first home!! We closed today and move all our stuff in from the storage unit on Saturday. I just know that I will be in the hospital that day because that is how it works right? You plan something that you have to be to and then BOOM on come the labor pains.

I really am so excited and I think that Eric is too...aren't you honey? It is going to be so nice to have our own space again and I am sure that my mom will appreciate some silence on those days when she has a crappy day at work.

So I have started to prepare Finn for what will happen if Savvy comes in the middle of the night. I told him that if he wakes up and someone else other than me or Ya-Ya are here that it is okay and that he can come visit me in the hospital. The first words out of his mouth this morning were, "where is Savvy?" And then later this afternoon he said that he wanted Aunt April to come over so that Savvy could come out of my tummy. Trying to explain to a 3 year old that I have no control over when I go into labor is a difficult task. Finn did ask Heavenly Father in his prayers today to send baby Savvy out to play with us. Classic. He drives me INSANE but when he says those random things that 3 year olds say, I couldn't love him more!

3 comments:

The Powells said...

i know i already talked to you today and to you but im saying it again...congrats on the house!! so excited for you guys

Jessie said...

How exciting! I hope you have to time to settle in the new place before your little one comes!

Lissa said...

Yeah! Congrats...my what good timing you have, you are crazy. But hey when something is right you can't worry about timing, instead you just roll with it.

Since you are moving I guess I won't ask you for your moms address, but I do need yours. I bought Savvy something forever ago and STILL haven't sent it.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.