Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Think Finn needs some male attention?

I know these pictures aren't the best quality, they were taken with my phone...but I had to capture the energy! Thanks so much to Uncle John for spending some serious time with Finn. He has really been in withdrawl without Eric around as a wrestling buddy. I really appreciate all the love and support we get from our freinds and family. It's the little things and the concern that mean so much to us. It is nice to know that others have your best interests in mind and we have some awesome friends and family that make sure I know that even at my hardest moments. Thanks!

Finn didn't stop with Uncle John, he tackled Felicity


1 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

How fun! John's great because he understands coming from both ends, being away serving the country and being at home seeing the impact on those left behind. I'm sure these pictures make Eric homesick.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.