Thursday, April 10, 2008

First photo shoot!


Grandma Sharlene works at the hospital that I am going to deliver at and she willingly arranged a visit to the ultrasound lab for us while Eric was in town. He missed the first one. So we played with the 4D machine and loved every second of it! The above is a shot of her face, sucking her thumb.

Profile of her face!
Here you can see her profile again and she has her right arm up by her face. You can see her little fingertips up by her nose...do you see it?

This is a shot of her right arm and she is posing as if she is deep in thought. Her chin is resting on her hand.

And Finally a shot of her arm from fingers to elbow.

I hope that my brief descriptions were able to help those of you who aren't too familiar with the way ultrasound pictures look. We were so happy to be able to see her and thankful to Grandma Sharlene for letting Eric get in on the fun.

3 comments:

The Powells said...

i love that...ultrasounds are so amazing!! it was fun catching up with you last night, glad your doing so great.

Rob and Jenn said...

Those are amazing! I can't wait to meet her.

Michael and Brinn said...

Oh good! I was so worried she'd have a pig nose like you, until your nose job. Ultra-sounds are so great at putting your mind at ease. I wish my ultra sound pictures turned out. I don't have not one good one.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.