Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh that we were in Highschool...



For all you kiddies who went to highschool with me, here is a pic you will want to see. Courtney is 7.5 months prego with a little boy and although this picture is kinda crappy, it is the best I could do with my camera phone.

She had a baby shower this last weekend and raked in some awesome stuff! I am so excited to see Courtney as a mom, Was it hard to picture me as a mom? It is a little hard for me to picture Courtney but I am sure she will be fabulous at it. I love you Courtney! Highschool...those were the days!!

4 comments:

MommyRohner said...

So sorry I missed the shower. I too never thought I'd see our Courtney pregnant, but it's a wonderful thing. I hope she got my gift and had a great time.

Rob and Jenn said...

I still have a hard time thinking that I'm a mom....and now all my friends are moms and pregnant for the 2nd or 3rd or 4th time...where does the time go?

Michael and Brinn said...

Yes!! Those were the days! I wish I could have been there. Courtney will be a fantastic mom. Funny, but fantastic. She was always a wanted babysitter. Definitely the richest of all of us. She still is!

Courtney said...

Thanks for all your comments...I too have a hard time thinking of myself as a mom!! Two more weeks to go - let the adventures begin!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.