Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Iraq Update...


Here are a few photos from Eric's blog. The guys are sitting on Saddam's Throne.

For the full story, check out his blog link on the right.


After being able to talk to Eric almost every day, I consider myself lucky. Who knows if that will continue. He is in Baghdad and waiting transport to his final location. I miss him so much. It sounds so ridiculously cheesy but I feel like one of those love stories where the Heroine falls for the Hero and they have the most AMAZING connection. Although I miss the crap out of this guy, I am so thankful he is my husband. I am BLESSED!

(It is a little unsettling to see my husband with that HUGE GUN!)

1 comments:

The Powells said...

those huge guns are frightening i must say!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.