Sunday, March 09, 2008

Fun with the Pollocks!




So while here in Hawaii, we met up with some of our favorite friends, the Pollock family! They came down to our hotel in Waikiki and we spent the day at the pool and ate a picnic dinner. Finn and Kalai were born one week apart and Kerilyn and I enjoyed being prego together. Finn and Kalai had so much fun together this week. We are so thankful that she was around to teach Finn the scare-d-cat that the swimming pool was FUN! The day before we weren't able to get him into the pool. What a crazy kid. By the end of the afternoon with Kalai, they were jumping into the pool and splashing everyone within a 4 foot range.

So if you are reading this and there are no pictures...don't fret. I will get them up soon. I am having technical difficulties with the hotel internet service.

later... so I finally got some of the pictures to upload but they are mini-me's!! Deal with it until I can fix it. :)

2 comments:

Lissa said...

Can you blame him for being scared of the pool, he just came from freezing cold weather and snow!

Hey, when you get a chance, give me a call, I no longer have your number( I know, Im a bad friend)!

Love ya

The Powells said...

im so glad you guys are having fun!!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.