Friday, March 14, 2008

Sunshine in my day of storms...

So I know that some of you are anxiously awaiting Hawaii photos but I promise, they will come. For now I will write about my darling little Finn. I spent the last 2 days of our Hawaii va-cay sick as a dog and then on Wednesday morning when we got home I went straight to bed and didn't wake up till 10:30am Thursday morning. Seriously. The rest of the day was spent doing as little as possible and when Neelah went down for her nap, Finn got to watch a Thomas the Tank movie and I went back to bed. After Finn's movie was over, he came into my room and asked if he could cuddle with me. CUDDLE WITH ME PEOPLE!! He crawled into my bed and played with my hair until I fell back asleep. An hour later he tapped me on the shoulder and said, "I'm hungry Mommy" and so I took my angel of a son up to eat some ridiculously nutritious Ramen Noodles. It was all I could muster up folks!

I am the most blessed woman I know to have been blessed with these 2 choice spirits. I thank Heavenly Father each day for moments like this with my kids, after all, they make all the screaming and arguing well worth while!

2 comments:

The Powells said...

our children know just what to say when we really need it dont they...i hope you are feeling better. that sucks you were so sick!! welcome home

naptime nostalgia said...

Hey Heath,
Sorry to hear your not feeling so hot. That way sucks.

I was wondering if maybe you wanted to drop the kids off on Monday morning and I could watch them for a few hours while you get out by yourself. Or you could just come hang out with them. I've got to be home for a dish network guy to come fix our dang cable anyways so the kids and I are just gonna chill and hang around the house.

If monday doesn't work, friday morning should be good too.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.