Saturday, March 29, 2008

New happenings in our house!

This is the bike Finn got for Christmas, he has ridden it about 3 times total since then. It has been down in our basement collecting dust. Today I got sick of all the toys all over the house and started moving all of them down to what I have dubbed as the playroom. Then the bike came upstairs and into the garage. Finn desperately wanted to go outside and I told him that I would only go outside with him if he rode his new bike. I know, I am such a loving kind parent! He agreed but kept saying, "I'm sure it is too big!"

I got him on the bike and after about 3 trips around our circle, he got the hang of it and asked the neighbor boy to come out and ride bikes with him. It was a pretty big accomplishment considering my son who doesn't like to venture out of his comfort zone.
Neelah on the other hand is quite the quick learner. She has started walking behind this cart that I bought forever ago for Finn. We set it to the slowest setting and she is OFF! Today she walked the length of the hallway and I am so excited for her to learn! Milestones of our children are the BEST!!!

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.