Friday, March 21, 2008

a big day for Neelah



Today has been a good day. Neelah sported her first pony tail today! How darling is she! When I am at work and miss my kids, I just have to look at pictures like this and I remember how blessed I am and that they will be there tomorrow when I wake up.

Yesterday Finn said the funniest and most precious thing. I was crocheting and he came up and asked me what I was doing.

Me: I am making a baby blanket for my friend who is going to have a baby.

Finn: What about our baby?

Me: Well, our baby is a girl and this blanket is for a boy.

Finn: But I want a baby boy, I want to be a BROTHER!

Me: Well, you are still a brother, but our baby is a girl.

Finn: (thinking) Well, maybe we could go to church and ask Jesus for a boy!

Me: (laughing to myself) Maybe next time...(if there is a next time!)

I LOVE MY KIDS!

2 comments:

The Powells said...

jake keeps asking me when his baby brother is going to be here...but there is only one problem?? im NOT pregnant!! guess I better get on it

Michael and Brinn said...

I love it! You should try going to the church and asking for a boy. YOu never know! Maybe you could have a HE/SHE! That would be really great!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.