Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Verdict is IN!!

Howdy Folks! I wish I had some awesome pictures to show you of our baby GIRL, but I just realized that the cd that the tech gave me is READ ONLY!! Here I thought he was being so nice just because Eric is deployed yada yada yada. Whatever. I can't do anything about it now. We are hoping that Eric will get a day long layover here before going to the rest of his training so that we can march ourselves in to St Mark's Hospital (where Eric's mom Sharlene works in the L&D dept) and get us some REAL photos!! Ulgh!

Anyway, we have a healthy baby girl on the way and we are THRILLED!!

8 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

Congrats! Chicks pretty much rule!

Brittany said...

Yea for girls! I want everyone to have a girl since I am, but that will seriously be so much fun!

The Powells said...

hip hip horray!! how fun for you and brittany will be very happy too!! she was alittle worried that it would be all boys and her little girl! so happy for you guys

Rob and Jenn said...

Congratulations! So happy to hear she is healthy! Can't wait to see her and meet the next Red-headed Watson!

Lombardo Family said...

Congratulations! Any names picked out? Happy for you both! Brinn told me that Eric is leaving for Iraq before you'll have your little one. What brave people you are. I always knew you were a strong woman!

Lissa said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see some US pics:)

Joanie said...

Yay! That is so exciting!! I thought for sure you were going to have a boy, this just proves that I am always wrong when it comes to picking the gender of a baby! The last 5 I have been wrong, and there are only two choices! Haha!

Anyway, congratulations. I am excited for you and Eric! :D Hope you are having fun in Hawaii. We just got 7+ inches of snow here in Arkansas! That almost never happens! I am missing that warm weather! :)

virginiaoak said...

So exciting, Heather!! Congrats.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.