Monday, February 11, 2008

Not again...

I have been tagged to tell you about my husband...so here we go!!
I normally wouldn't really be into doing this but I will for the 2 following reasons: 1-Eric is gone, I have nothing better to do and 2-I loved reading Jenny's (she was the one who "tagged" me.

  1. What is his name? Eric C. Watson
  2. How long have you been married? On March 14th, it will be 5 years
  3. How long did you date? Well, if you include phone convo's, we dated for like 3 months (from Dec 28th until March 14th). Technically, we were only physically in the same state for 7 days before we got married in Tom Green County, Texas.
  4. How old is he? 29
  5. Who eats more? I am embarrassed to say that it probley is me, Hey, I am feeding 2 here!
  6. Who said I love you first? I did
  7. Who is smarter? I think he is
  8. Whose temper is worse? Hmmmm....in the temper dept, that would have to be him. If we were talking mood swings, that would for sure be me.
  9. Who does the laundry? Me
  10. Who does the dishes? Mostly me
  11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me usually but not while he is gone and maybe never again...Ha Ha Ha!!!
  12. Who pays the bills? What are bills? (just kidding...me)
  13. Who cooks dinner? Both of us
  14. Who drives when you are together? Its an even mixture
  15. Who is more stubborn? me by far and away
  16. Whose parents do you see the most? My mom since we are STILL mooching off her by living in her house! Sorry Mom!
  17. Who proposed? Let me think, OH THAT'S RIGHT! I DIDN'T GET A PROPOSAL OR A HONEYMOON FOR THAT MATTER!!
  18. Who has more friends? We have great friends together -- its equal I would say
  19. Who has more siblings? Eric belongs to the Partridge Family compared to my one sister, he is the oldest of 7. Bless his mother Sharlene
  20. Who wears the pants in the family? Doesn't the wife ALWAYS wear the so called "pants" in a relationship?!!
I wasn't going to "tag" anyone but I got to thinking, I would really like to hear answers from everyone. It only took me like 10 min to copy and paste, throw the bored military wife a bone!

4 comments:

The Powells said...

good job my friend!!

virginiaoak said...

I'd love to oblige, Heather, but no husband here. Loved reading yours, though!!

Joanie said...

We miss you, too! I was thinking the other day about you all and I was like, man, I miss those guys! It just flooded me and made me kind of sad!

No, I cannot believe how big these boys are getting. I have no words. Someone commented to me the other day about how John is looking more like a little boy and less like the toddler John, and I so see it. He's also looking more like me, which is totally mystifying, because he is Ian through and through. ;)

Ian said you have a new phone number? I need it so I can call.

Kathryn said...

Heather I loved it! I can't wait to see you guys! Maybe I will post for Tim. hehe right now though I am going to take a nap!
kathryn

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.