Monday, February 18, 2008

Bribe the boy

So Finn sleeps in a full size bed with the gate things because he cannot stay in his bed when he sleeps. When we go to Hawaii however, he won't have gates so needless to say, he won't be sleeping in the bed. My son takes after me in his OCD. Every night he has to have the blankets "just so"....all straighened out with no wrinkles. His bedtime routine is exact and so the whole sleeping on the floor in the hotel thing concerned me. I have been talking to him about it...prepping him if you will. We talked about getting a sleeping bag and he said that he wanted a "Cars" one.

Last night I was in Wal-mart and found this sleeping bag. Do you think he is excited about it? He is laying in the front room playing with his Leapster...IN THE SLEEPING BAG. I think this was a good purchase on my part and hope that when it comes to actually sleeping in it, he likes it just as much!

1 comments:

The Powells said...

look at that face...he is so happy!! good job mom on that purchase

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.