Monday, January 28, 2008

These are the Days...

Most of you think of Van Morrison when you hear the words, "These are the Days". He did make that phrase famous with his amazing voice (of which, I am listening to right now). But those are not they kind of days I am talking about in this post.

In the above picture, you would initially think that the camera is crap but no, it is a brand new digital camera that takes amazing pictures. What you see as blurry, is in fact the actual weather. This is what it looks like out our door. The wind is blowing the blizzardy snow at around 30 miles an hour. Yes folks, these are the days when I resent Eric for being in Hawaii. He tells me last night that he was cold because it was 67 degrees and windy. Suck it up man, I am the one who gets to shovel this off the driveway since you are busy applying sunscreen!

2 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

Wow! I'm cold just looking at it. It calls for hot cocoa and a movie, maybe some cinnamon rolls. I wish we could celebrate this blizzard together. Yeah, I resent Eric as well. Snuggle up and enjoy your day!

naptime nostalgia said...

I feel your pain sista! But I just keep thinking of my sweet guns I'm getting by shoveling all this snow.

And yeah, Eric still sucks!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.