Friday, January 25, 2008

Erics Palace

For any of you who aren't familiar with Army Barracks rooms, here is a shot of the comforts that Eric lives in. This is it folks! He has a bathroom and a small kitchenette that aren't shown but this is where he will most likely be if you are talking to him. Or maybe he will be in the ocean but then you can't talk to him then, can you?
Sharlene, check out the IHOME you gave to us on Eric's nightstand. I don't get to enjoy it until he goes to Iraq. Then I will bring it home with me after we visit him in Hawaii in March.

2 comments:

The Powells said...

nice and cozy!!

Joanie said...

Man! I stayed in the barracks with Ian for 10 days one time, when I went out there to get married. And also when I moved out there. We had no idea they would pay for a hotel for us. We were so young and naive!!

At least you know he's keeping a clean room, right? :)

Thinking about you and hope you're doing ok!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.