Friday, January 25, 2008

Stealer...

The other day, Amy was gracious enough to deal with 4 wild children while I went to a work meeting. After picking them up, I see this picture and think that this may have been the one moment where the kids played nice together. When I got to the house to pick my kids up, Camden was having a little quiet time in his room. That tells me that the boys were fighting! Sorry Amy!! You are a saint, and I really appreciate you!
If you want to know the crazy story about why Syd is wearing her fleece outfit, check out the Rossi's blog. Apparently, Syd has as much personality as Cam does.
Another happy moment.

So this last week, I had to work on Monday, Tuesday and a little on Wednesday. I felt like I was dumping my kids off all the time! I feel really guilty about it. It is more difficult for me to enjoy my job now that Eric is gone and I have the worries of where my kids are and are they being good or not. I also worry that they feel abandoned. I am sure they don't, but I can't help feeling that way. I am still adjusting to this whole life without my best friend, Eric. I miss you honey!

1 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

We had alot of fun, and Cam really was just down for his nap. Although, knowing Cam I could see how you might think he was in timeout.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.