Wednesday, June 03, 2009

More D.C. Pictures


Too bad Eric wasn't able to meet us until later in the day! This is such a classic picture that shows my kids and their personalities. Neelah of course has her glasses on, Finn is making some sort of Elvis face, and Savvy is just happy to be along for the ride.

When we passed this quote at the end of the WWII memorial, I just had to have a picture of it. It hit me so hard and the impression it left with me was one of what it was like for me while Eric was in Iraq. Maybe that isn't what the quote was about but that is what I took from it. I am so proud of the service that servicemen are giving and have given. I am also so thankful for the women who support them in doing so. I know, it is not easy...but definitely worth it.

Of course with the sunglasses.


This is a shot of Me fighting with Finn over the umbrella. He insisted on holding it and then poking everyone with the spires.

Lincoln Memorial

Aunt April and the Washington Memorial


Quite the precious shot of my kids with April and Nate.

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.