Monday, June 29, 2009

Hot Maryland Afternoons


This just might be my favorite picture of the summer so far. Neelah trying to drink from the sprinkler. She definitely doesn't get her tongue from me!


My Grandma Lois used to make my sister and I take pictures in our swimsuits every summer we went to visit in Las Vegas. I used to hate them. But now it is too cute for me to pass up.


The kids thought it was hillarious to do the "bum dance" in the sprinkler. I thought it was hillarious to watch.

2 comments:

Lombardo Family said...

Oh that tongue of Neelah's cracks me up because of your tongue. In all of my life I've never met anyone else Heath who has as short a tongue as you. One of a kind girl.

Brittany said...

I love that picture of Neelah drinking the water!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.