Saturday, June 06, 2009

Dinner with the Missionaries


We have had the Elders over for dinner quite a few times since moving here. I love that part about living outside of Utah...the opportunity to REALLY develop relationships with the missionaries. The last 2 weeks Finn and Neelah have insisted on putting the Elders shoes on and carrying Books of Mormon around the house. It is pretty classic really. Now all they need to do is sing "I hope they call me on a mission" while stomping around the house.

I love my kids.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

What a neat tradition. It's great for the kiddos too!

Vicki said...

I LOVE your new blog layout! It is so super cute and I am so jealous of your "country" house.

Lombardo Family said...

AWESOME! Love reading your posts. What an adventure to live back East. Is this a permanant move by the way?

Lissa said...

So I might be a little slow "catching up" on your blog, but I always love your posts.

Your kids crack me up.
Your yard is amazing, I'm jealous.
The new look on your blog is awesome. Once again I'm jealous.
I miss you!

Larkin said...

That is so funny!!! Your kids are awesome!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.