Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Lagoon Day 2008

My mom's work has an annual Lagoon Day. So this last Saturday we all packed up and went. They put on all sorts of fun games for the family and then you are served lunch and are set free to roam the park at your will. The kids loved the games and rides and it was the most beautiful day and the PERFECT TEMPERATURE! What more could we ask for? Eric's sister Amanda came along and I think the day was a success. Above is Neelah on her first ride by herself. She didn't cry but didn't smile either.
Of course Finn had to drive the car! He zooms his cars all over the floor all day long so it was very exciting for him to drive his very own car. We questioned whether he would go by himself but it never was an issue. Maybe he is growing out of his sheepishness finally!
This was pretty much how Savvy spent the day.
At Pioneer Village, Dad had to take Finn "shooting".
Here are Amanda, Eric and Finn riding Rattlesnake Rapids. When the ride was over, Finn announced that "that ride was TOO MUCH FUN!!" Classic. Of course they were soaked and then they all came up and hugged me.
Waiting in line...

Somehow Eric and I convinced Finn to ride this ride. It shoots you up and then you drop down. Keep in mind this is a childrens ride but Finn didn't like it much. The above pic is a before shot.
Then we have an action shot where Finn wasn't too thrilled.
The kiddie Tidal Wave. Eric had to take this picture, just looking at this ride made me sick.

Eric nagged and nagged and I finally decided to ride Wicked. It had been like 6 years since I had been on a rollercoaster let alone this one. I will admit I was really nervous at first but loved it when it was all done. I rode it twice and after that I had had enough. I am old and have a queasy stomach. Oh well.

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.