Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finn's first Primary Program


So I know I am lame and took this video clip with my camera turned sideways. I have looked and looked and there just isn't a way to turn it back upright. Oh well. At least Eric gets to see Finn perform in his first Primary Program at Church. I am so proud of him, he had his lines all memorized although Brittany was there to help him. In case you can't understand him he says, "These are all things to help me be worthy to enter the temple someday, and receive the temple ordinances so that my family can be together forever."

He was so funny up there singing his heart out. He gave it his all complete with hand gestures (I missed those on video). It's days like this that I LOVE having a 3 year old!


Funny story:

The other day wasn't one of those days. I was tired and frustrated with Finn and the girls. Finn wanted to burn some energy and so he was running around like a lunatic. Neelah was whining every time I picked up Savvy. Savvy wasn't taking her usual naps and was a bit cranky herself. I will admit, I was very short with the kids throughout the day. It was about 5 pm when I had finally convinced Finn and Neelah to go downstairs and play nicely when I decided that since Savvy was asleep, now was the only time I was going to get to take 5 min and go to the bathroom in PEACE....BY MYSELF...ALONE.

Of course I didn't shut the door, that is like murder in a house with children under the age of 4. So just as I am relishing the quiet moment I hear Finn from downstairs. "No Neelah, don't put the giraffe in the TOILET!!"

My peace lasted all of 30 seconds. At least she didn't try to flush it. It is a rather large giraffe.

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.