Friday, April 27, 2007

The Kids

Since today is going to be a very nice, sunny day...I decided to dress Neelah in this cute little sun dress. She has been pretty happy the last couple of days. She is getting good at letting out all that gas! She actually woke us up yesterday morning by tooting. And then this morning as we were saying the prayer over breakfast, she decided to let one rip and Finn just had to announce it to us all, as if we couldn't hear it for ourselves. :) How so much stink can come out of something so cute is beyond me.
Here is Finn pre-clothing. He likes to stay in his jammies all morning. Actually, he likes to stay in his jammies because then he doesn't have to have his bum changed. Wierd child. He has begun to tell us as soon as he poops that he needs a clean bum but if it is just wet, he will wear it all day long.

I guess I have to apologize, I didn't mean for this blog entry to be all about bowels etc. Oh well.

1 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

Thank you for the pictures. Finn and Neela are so cute. I can't believe how much they look like one another.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.