Friday, April 20, 2007

Getting used to having a new baby around...

Like I said in the other blog, I LOVE it when Neelah is awake! Although you can't tell in this pic, her hair is really curly on top...not so much on the sides. Both Eric and I think her hair is turning more and more auburn as the days go by. Wishfull thinking? Maybe but it just might be true!
We were trying to get Finn to hold Neelah but he didn't want her next to him. He has his moments, sometimes he insists on holding her and others it's as if she doesn't even exist. He is really helpful when I ask him to bring me her blanket or burper. He is constantly concerned that she wear a bow in her hair. All in all, he is adjusting quite well. I am working on making sure he gets his one on one time with Mommy. That is harder than I thought it would be.
Mom and I love this pic...she has such a goofy smile! It was one of those random accidents that we caught it on camera. Isn't she ADOREABLE???

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.