Friday, April 20, 2007

Easter pics

This Easter we had a chill family dinner at our house. Easter was actually my due date and I was SO GLAD that I wasn't prego anymore. Plus it was fun to show off the new baby. Here is Great-grandma Colleen holding Neelah. She was one of the few to get to hold her...I am still a little leary about passing a new baby around. It's okay, you can call me O.C.D. I love this pic because grandma and Neelah are just looking into each others eyes. I love it when she is awake.
Mom made all the kids these bunny ear hats. Finn has insisted on wearing them to random places since. He hops around the house and announces that is is a bunny. The kids had fun searching for easter eggs that I hid around the back yard. Even though it was cold, they had fun. This pic is of Keaton, Averie, Felicity, Finn and Reagan. Only Gabe and Neelah are missing. Maybe next year they will graduate to being old enough to have bunny ears...

0 comments:

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.