Sunday, May 06, 2007

Neelah's blessing day

Today we blessed Neelah. Here she is in the dress that many of the Watson girls have been blessed in. This is 4 generations of first daughters. Grandma Colleen, Mom, Neelah and myself. What an amazing thing it is to have family to rely upon and look to for support. I don't know what I would do without my family. They are amazing!
Here is our happy family. I still can't believe we have 2 kids! Then again...I believe it every time I wake up at 3am to feed Neelah.
Here is the whole fam...from left to right: Alex (Janae's bf), Janae, April, Neelah, Nate, Mom Dad, Eric, Finn- Tyler, Amanda and me. We are missing Alisa, Anne & Andrew and their kiddies. We miss them so much and wish they could have been here for this day. Eric and Ty spent the afternoon wrestling and trying to kill each other. When do these boys ever grow up? It was so nice to have everyone over.

2 comments:

naptime nostalgia said...

It really was a beautiful blessing. Eric did a wonderful job. Sorry we couldn't make it over to our house after. Too many grumpy kids who needed naps. Looks like you had a great time!

Michael and Brinn said...

Heather, I can't see the pictures. They are just "x's". I want to see them though. Maybe email them to me.

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.