Saturday, September 16, 2006

More Pics

This morning while I was doing my hair, Finn was building and watching a movie. He comes in to me and pulls on my pant and points: "SEE!!" I looked over and he had constructed this all by himself and boy was he PROUD! Unfortunatly, when he went to put the rectangle on the arch, it fell. But Finn loves that part just as much. He screams and laughs and just builds another.
This pic was taken a few weeks ago when Reagan was over at Ya-Ya's house. The kids were out on their bikes and Finn and Reagan kept switching. Neither could decide which bike was better. Neither one of them could reach the pedals but that didn't matter. It was a RACE!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ok Heather, I need your help. How do you make your blogs look like that?? a picture in the middle and then an explaination at the bottom. And then another picture, etc. in the same grouping??? I know these questions probably sound silly , but I can't seem to figure it out! And it is frustrating.

Michael and Brinn said...

I love hearing the stories that go along with your pictures!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.