Sunday, September 10, 2006

A few random pics

Eric and I clean up "real nice" don't we? Here we are on our way to my mom's work banquet. I went as my mom's date and Eric was the date of one of her co-workers who is single. That way we got a nice dinner at Grand America and got to get all spiffed up. My sister Lyndsay took this pic as we were dropping Finn off at her house for the evening.
We recently took a trip to Vernal with the Watson clan to help Grandpa Knight move back to SLC. Here I am with all 3 grandkids (Mckinney, Finn and Hunter) on my lap. We were sitting in Grandpa's Jazzy chair. We went across the street on the chair to play at the elementary school playground. The kids loved it! I just liked getting to drive the chair!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh Heather you guys look so great! Not that you guys don't look great because you do! OK I am going to stop now. So I am a blogger now too. Well sort of, I really don't know what I am doing and I never can get it to look the way I want to but oh well I am trying.
www.burtonnews.blogspot.com

Michael and Brinn said...

O.k. Super model!! You are so gorgeous! That's fun that you and Eric had that opportunity. Man, you're hot!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.