Sunday, September 10, 2006

Family Reunion

A few weeks ago, Lynds and I got to meet our dad. For me, it was the first time since I was 5 1/2 but for Lynds, it was the first time period. He showed up in town one day and I just so happened to walk into my Grandma's house and there he was sitting on the couch!! Needless to say, I had to go home and take a Wellbutrin. It was very possibly the most shocking moment of my life!

As shocked as I was, we were able to talk and visit a few times over the next few days and it was really pleasant! Shockingly so. Lynds and I went in with no expectations and we weren't dissappointed at all. It was nice to be able to meet and talk with him and he was able to see the grandkids and play around. Yes, he did play with the kids a little. It was good.

This pic is of me, Lynds, dad, Felicity, Reagan and Finn.

1 comments:

Michael and Brinn said...

Wow! That is such a great picture of all of you. I wish your dad had his glasses off so we could see his eyes. You and Lynds look beautiful. Like the hair!!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.