Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Happy Bday to Me!!



Hello Everyone! I have to begin by apologizing to anyone who may be a little squeamish about this photo. I just thought this was so CUTE!! No, this is not MY baby, but it is a baby at 10 weeks which is where I am at. Just look at the little toes! I can't help but get excited about this baby, I feel so blessed to be able to have children. (Even if Finn drives me NUTS every other day :) ! )

Today I am 28! Man, do I feel old! The 2 phone calls I have gotten this morning (Brinn and Michele) have both mentioned how they knew me when I was 12. I've sure come a long way since then! When I was 12 I wanted to be either a Supreme Court Justice or a pediatric oncologist. In a way, I am both those on a daily basis. I am the Supreme Justice in our home (or at least, I would like to think that I am) and although I don't have anything to do with Oncology, I do specialize in pediatrics! How can you not with a maniacal toddler running around!

2 comments:

Joanie said...

It is a teeny baby! It's so crazy to believe that we were all that size once, isn't it?? Hope you had a good day!

Michael and Brinn said...

I love your little beetle sized baby. Where did you find that picture? You have come a long way since you were twelve and your bangs have come a long ways down since then. I love you and I love all my fun and crazy memories of you!

 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Anita Design's "Wild Daisy" kit.